LEARN THE BASICS
AND START YOUR JOURNEY WITH SANDPAL
GET SOME INSPIRATION FROM SAND PAL FRIENDS
HOW TO USE SANDPAL
1. Fill your Sand Pal with damp sand and pack tightly.
2. Scrape off access sand and push handles down with both thumbs.
1. Choose to work on a flat surface, you can use your multi-purpose shovel to level the ground.
2. Use damp or slightly wet sand clean of rubble and sea shells.
Too wet = heavy
Too dry = falls apart
3. Tightly pack your mold with sand.
4. Scrape excess sand off.
5. Situate and eject with both thumbs pushing ejecting handles down.
6. Repeat and enjoy :)